Tuesday, June 8, 2010

XP

So, in about 92 hours I will be leaving the country for at least a year. The plan is to be gone about a year. But, who knows, plans can change. But, for the sake of the argument, let's say a year. One whole year. I think I should be more worried than I am. It's not that I'm not worried or excited or anxious. I just haven't really thought about it at all since I left Georgia. The anxiety and excitement will hit soon enough. I'm pretty sure they will follow shortly after I pull out my suitcases and start loading. Which is just one of the reasons I am reluctant to start packing. (Not one of my better ideas I assure you. To wait to pack that is.)

Anyways, that's all I have for now. Short, sweet, pointless. I shall start regaling the masses of my exotic adventure next week, I'm sure.

XP: Experience as in the @XP or AIESEC Experience. A set of benchmarks by which AIESECers and Exchange Participants may measure their time and adventures in AIESEC. There is the I2A: Introduction to AIESEC, where you get to learn all about our ways. TR or Taking Responsibility where a member may take on smaller responsibilities. There is also LR or Leadership Role and X or Exchange both of which are pretty self explanatory. H4TF or Heading for the future, in which now-AIESEC alums decide how to apply AIESEC to their lives...

Don't you feel educated. :)